Mosque Khodja Alambardor
The mosque was built in 1790 next to the Khodja Alambardor cemetery. In the 19th century, the mosque was rebuilt at the expense of Saidazimboy from Tashkent. However, in 1918 the mosque stopped working due to a change of government and reopened in 1944. Now the mosque is built of red brick. Entrance roof, new two-storey building built in 1993-2005. In 2011 it was completely renovated. The total capacity of the mosque is 5000 people.