Sights

Architectural ensemble

Known as the Sheikh Ksovanda Toksura cemetery, which consists of a number of architectural structures and has over 600 years of history, it was entered through a gate in the form of a Tarhavo map across Nyneshitsa Street. The gate was built in 1892 with a magnificent beautiful dome, high brick roof and a roof with a spiral staircase. During the holidays Eid al-Adha and Navruz, on the roof to the sound of a trumpet and a drum, people were invited to celebrate the national holiday in the holy Shayhantaksur. The double wooden door of the gate embodied the latest achievements of the Uzbek national art. The gate was demolished in the 1940s due to the expansion of A. Navoi Street.

1 / 3
2 / 3
3 / 3
The Woods
The Woods
The Woods