Sights

Madrasah Khodja Nuriddin Hoji

The monument was built at the beginning of the 20th century, in 1903. This madrasah was built by Khoja Nuriddin Haji at his own expense after the pilgrimage. The construction of the madrasah was led by Maruf ibn Samarkandi. The madrasah was built to educate the surrounding villages and, in particular, the youth of Jizzakh. Today, the Association of Masters of the Jizzakh region is located here, which is working to preserve this historical monument for future generations.

1 / 3
2 / 3
3 / 3
The Woods
The Woods
The Woods