In 1832, the Kokand Khan received from the Turkish Sultan Mahmud II as a gift nails and two hairs of the Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.). On behalf of the khan, these relics, as well as two bowls, were kept in the family of the descendants of the prophet, passing from generation to generation. One hair remained in Uzbekistan, the other will now be in Chechnya, and this will become a kind of symbol of brotherhood and friendship between the Uzbek and Chechen peoples.
Palace Khudoyor khan
Khudoyar Khan's Palace - an architectural monument in Kokand. It was built by the Kokand khan Khudoyorkhan. Designed and directed by architect and engineer Mir Ubaidullah; Mullah Suyarkul, Salikhodja and Fozilkhodja from Bukhara took part in the competition, and the potter from Rishtan Abdullah made his tiles. The center of Khudoyorkhan has a rectangular shape and is built on an artificial hill with a high brick foundation: the khan's residence, consisting of about 100 large rooms inhabited and used for various purposes, inner and outer courtyards.
Madrasah Aminkhodja Mukimi
Muhammad Aminhoja, known as Mukimi, was born in 1850, in Kokand in the family of a hereditary baker Mirzahoja. The family had five children, among whom Mukimi was the only boy. Mukimi's mother, Aisha-bibi, was a well-educated, poetically gifted woman who knew very well oral folk art. It was thanks to her that Mukimi developed a poetic gift early, she introduced him to classical oriental literature, in the person of Alisher Navoi, Hafiz, Jami, to which he retained love until the end of his days. He wrote his first poem at the age of ten.
In 1810, Nodirabegim came to Kokand with his husband Umarkhan, who replaced Alimkhan. After the tragic death of Umarkhan in 1822, she and her son Madalikhan ruled the Kokand Khanate. She built madrasahs, mosques and a caravanserai. She opened the way to the world of knowledge and sponsored the poors. In 1842, she was beheaded by the governor of the Emirate of Bukhara, Amir Nasrulla.
Mausoleum Dahmai Shahon
Dakhmai Shakhon - the mausoleum of the rulers. The complex where the rulers of Kokand - Norbutabi and his descendants are buried. After the death of Umarkhan in 1822, the construction was continued by his wife, the famous poetess of that time, Nodirabegim. Construction was completed at the end of 1825. The complex consists of 3 parts: a room with a dome, a mosque with a two-columned porch and a family cemetery. The mausoleum of Dakhmai Shakhon is surrounded by a fence with tombs in the middle and a marble stone on the grave of Umarkhan. The appearance of the Umarkhan mausoleum is very charming.
Jome mosque Kokand
The original decoration of the Kokand Chorsu Square is the ancient Jami Mosque. The townspeople cannot imagine their hometown without this magnificent mosque. It seemed as if she had always stood there. Indeed, in the historical chronicles of the 9th-12th centuries, there are references to the cathedral mosque in Kokand, which stood on the same site of Chorsu Square. But during the Mongol conquests, the Jami mosque, like the entire city, was destroyed.
Cemetery Vali pirim
Cemetery "Vali Pirim" is one of the oldest cemeteries in Kokand. Tomb documents indicate that the tomb was built in 1729. There was a large garden on the site of the tomb. Part of the garden was donated by the Kokand Khan Shahrukhbi to the son of the famous Sheikh Valikhan Eshan Okhun Mullo Kalandar. Eshan Akhun built a khanaka here and lived in this khanaka.
Sheikhul-Islam jome mosque
Said Ahmadboy lived on the territory of the mosque during the reign of Khudayar Khan and had an inner and outer courtyard. Later, thanks to the efforts of local elders, a rich open-air courtyard was set aside for a mosque. By 1913, it was officially registered. During the reign of Amir Umarkhan, Zakirkhoja Eshan worked in the palace of Namanganikhan at the level of Sheikhul Islam. His place of residence was on the territory of this mahalla, he had excellent property and an excellent reputation. Later it was said that the guzar was called "Sheikhul-Islam".
Kokand brick mosque
Kokand brick mosque - was built at the beginning of the 20th century by local craftsmen for the parishioners of their quarter - guzar. In terms of architecture and ornamentation, the entrance door of the mosque makes up an organic ensemble with all the buildings. Four towering domed hexagonal lanterns complete the vertical of the entrance portal. The decor of the entrance door is a large mosaic tiled geometric pattern in combination with a delicate majolica small girikh - ornament, lancet niches are made in a plant pattern. The "П" shaped mosaic design of the portal with abra zigzags is very reminiscent of the Fergana fabrics for outerwear - khan atlas.
Jome mosque Khazrat Abbos
The mosque was rebuilt by Hazrat Abbas in 1990. Previously, this dream was a small "Mahalla mosque". During the construction of the mosque, the first brick was laid by Abdurahmon Kori (father of the former courtyard of the Fergana region). The mosque was built by a hashar. The mosque is named after the uncle of the Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.) Abbas ibn Abdul Muttalib.
One of the oldest surviving buildings of the Kokand Khanate is the Norbutabiy Madrasah, built on Chorsu Square, where students received higher spiritual education. The shape of the portal and the space-planning solution of the madrasah are similar to the Bukhara monuments. Craftsmen from Bukhara may have been involved in the construction of the Kokand madrasah, because the building reflects the influence of the Bukhara school of architects. At the present time, the madrasah operates as a mosque called "Madrasai Mir".
Zinbardor jome mosque
Madrasah "Zinbardorii" was built by the son of the commander Muhammad Aminbek Miton Karimkuli Zinbardor in 1827 in the center of Isfar Guzar in Kokand. The construction was led by the famous architect Mulla Khudoyor Mahvi. The madrasah consisted of a khanaka (mosque), six rooms, a teacher's room and utility rooms. The building is brick, the exterior is decorated in the Engobe style, the rooms are plastered. The ceiling is covered with a unique arched and vassal pattern and decorated with beautiful designs.