Jome mosque Kukcha
Sheikh Zayniddin bobo was born in 1164. He devoted his life to promoting the teachings of Shahrobiddin Suhrawardi, the founder of the Sufi order of Sufism in Uzbekistan. The mausoleum was built in the 14th century by Amir Temur. The mosque is one of the most beautiful places of pilgrimage in Uzbekistan, in 2011 it was reconstructed using calligraphy, wood carving.
The mosque was built in the traditional East Uzbek style and has two minarets and a sky-colored dome. The interior of the mosque is decorated in a patterned style. The mosque is designed for more than 2,400 people. After the opening of the Minor Mosque, it became one of the largest spiritual centers of Muslims in Tashkent and the whole of Uzbekistan. The construction of the Minor Mosque was financed from the state budget and the Spiritual Administration of Muslims of Uzbekistan.
Jome mosque Khazrati Imom
The Khazrati Imam (Hastimom) complex is an architectural monument in Tashkent. The complex was formed around the tomb of Imam Abu Bakr Muhammad ibn Ali Ismail al-Kaffal Shashi. The cemetery and the architectural complex around it are named after the imam. First, the Barakkhan madrasah, then the Kaffol Shoshi mausoleum, Suyunchkhodjakhon and the unknown mausoleum of the late 16th century, as well as the Sheikh Bobhoja mausoleum were built in 1579 at the expense of Abdullah II (not preserved). In the 16th century, a park was laid out on the territory of the complex, gazebos were built, the pool was landscaped, and folk festivals were held.
Mausoleum of Sheikh Zayniddin
Sheikh Zainudin Kuyi Orifon Al-Toshkandiy was the author of spiritual works, and the master of the Sufi order Suhravardiya. The exact date of his birth is unknown. Sheikh Zainudin is believed to have died when he was 95 years old. He was the son of Sheikh Shakhobiddin Umar As-Suhrawardi, the founder of the Suhrawardiya order (1097-1168), who sent Sheikh Zainudin to Tashkent to spread the ideas of his order. Sheikh Zainudin was buried in the cemetery in the village of Orifon outside the gates of Kukcha.
Known as the Sheikh Ksovanda Toksura cemetery, which consists of a number of architectural structures and has over 600 years of history, it was entered through a gate in the form of a Tarhavo map across Nyneshitsa Street. The gate was built in 1892 with a magnificent beautiful dome, high brick roof and a roof with a spiral staircase. During the holidays Eid al-Adha and Navruz, on the roof to the sound of a trumpet and a drum, people were invited to celebrate the national holiday in the holy Shayhantaksur. The double wooden door of the gate embodied the latest achievements of the Uzbek national art. The gate was demolished in the 1940s due to the expansion of A. Navoi Street.
Mausoleum "Muin Halfa bobo"
Muin Khalf Bobo mausoleum is an architectural monument of Tashkent (19th century). Samarkand Caliph (builder, foreman) Muin built it for himself. The mausoleum has a dome with a roof. It contains the tomb of Muin's grandfather and his son Umarkhan. Light enters the room through a grate decorated with a grate on the west wall. Polished brick was used in its construction.
Restoration of historical justice by perpetuating the memory of the innocent victims of Soviet times, repressed as "enemies of the people" in the 30s and 50s of the last century and whose names were therefore deleted from the history and culture of the Uzbek people. On May 12, 2000, the grand opening of the memorial complex "In Memory of Martyrs" took place in the Yunusabad district of Tashkent. In a short time, this complex has become one of the shrines, a place that serves to educate the younger generation in the spirit of patriotism and nation culture.
The Kukeldash madrasah is the largest of the 23 madrasahs of old Tashkent, built no later than 1569 by the minister of the Tashkent Sheibanid sultans Barak Khan and Dervish Khan, who bore the nickname “Kukeldash”. The madrasah was built on the hill of the former Shakhristan Binket, on the remains of the rampart of the southern fortress wall. The first building of the Tashkent Juma Mosque was built in 1451 at the expense of Sheikh Ubaydulla Khoja Akhrar. Ubaidulla Akhrar, the great master of Sufism, the leader of the Muslim clergy, preparing for the move, ordered the construction of a large Friday mosque and madrasah in the ancient Tashkent mahalla Gulbazar. Local legends claim that Ubaydulla got the money for the construction from the sale of "scraps" that remain after cutting the fabric into standard pieces.
Mosque Ubay Ibn Ka'b
The Ubay ibn Kaab mosque is located in the city of Tashkent, Chilanzar district, Al-Khorezmi street and is located in the Yakkatut mahalla, 63rd house. The mosque has been operating since 1993. The mosque was renovated in 2018. Previously, this mosque was called the "Burijar" mosque. On March 15, 2019, the mosque was renamed in honor of the associate of Ubay ibn Kaab Rosiyallah Anhu. One of the most beautiful mosques in the city of Tashkent. The area of this mosque is 2753 sq. meters and can accommodate simultaneously 2500 worshipers. The mosque has 2 modern style latrines for 26 and 15 people. The building of the mosque is connected with the Serpent Father cemetery, which has a history of five hundred years. There is no exact information about the history of the Serpent Father cemetery. But, rumor has it that he was a saint and saved the hill from snakes.
Mosque Sheikh M.Yusuf M.Sadik
It is known that Sheikh Muhammad Sadyk Muhammad Yusuf was the chairman of the Spiritual Administration of Muslims of Central Asia and Kazakhstan, a mufti. He filed an older book on various religious and educational topics and made a significant contribution to the accurate transmission of the essence of Islam and the enhancement of knowledge and spirituality of people. According to the president, the mosque was named after Sheikh Muhammad Sadik Muhammad Yusuf. Recommendations were given to study the scientific heritage of the Shays, publish a large book on education and etiquette, and strengthen the dux environment in our society.
Jome mosque "Novza"
Novza Mosque is one of the most beautiful mosques in Tashkent, the doors of which are always open for worshipers. According to the press service of the Committee for Religious Affairs under the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the imam of the Novza mosque in Tashkent, Jaloliddin Kori Khamrakulov, was sent to the United States.
Jome mosque "Islom ota"
One of the oldest mosques in Uzbekistan, the Islam Ota Mosque, has a 300-year history. Previously, it was called "Jurabek", but now it is renamed in honor of the first president of Uzbekistan, Islam Karimov. The mosque burned down in a fire in 2015, after which it was rebuilt, and the complex was built for 10 thousand people. The area has doubled. There is also a library with unique publications and original manuscripts. The complex is decorated with a huge blue dome, a high minaret and four small minarets at its corners.
Mosque Mulla Kasim
In the architecture and design of the building, the Tashkent direction of painting was used. Also, the mosque has a separate prayer room for women. It is noteworthy that a separate prayer room has been created for people with disabilities.
Complex "Suzuk ota"
The architectural complex in Tashkent is dedicated to the great master of all crafts - Suzuk ota. This man was famous throughout the city and even beyond. Suzuk ota was highly respected among the locals for his talent, ability to unite people and good deeds. The complex consists of a mosque and a mausoleum built in 1392 during the reign of Amir Temur. In 2019, a major reconstruction of this religious building was carried out.
Another beautiful and sacred mosque was built in the capital of Uzbekistan. During the construction, the Deputy Mayor of Tashkent Shukhrat Turdikulov and a group of journalists got acquainted with the construction work within the framework of the "One Working Day of the Mayor" project. The deputy mayor said that a library should be created here. He also ordered to asphalt the road to the mosque. In August 2020, the mosque was fully completed. Many Muslims come to this holy place today.
Mosque Khodja Alambardor
The mosque was built in 1790 next to the Khodja Alambardor cemetery. In the 19th century, the mosque was rebuilt at the expense of Saidazimboy from Tashkent. However, in 1918 the mosque stopped working due to a change of government and reopened in 1944. Now the mosque is built of red brick. Entrance roof, new two-storey building built in 1993-2005. In 2011 it was completely renovated. The total capacity of the mosque is 5000 people.
Mosque Imam at-Termizi
The Imam at-Termizi Mosque, located on Kyzyl Street in Almazar district of Tashkent, was built in 1876 by Ismail. The mosque used to be called "Takhtapul". In the year of independence, it was renamed to the mosque of Imam al-Termizi. The mosque is included in the list of historical monuments of cultural heritage and is under state protection.
Jome mosque Kokh-ota
The mosque houses the mausoleum of Kokh-ota Buzruk. There are different opinions about the personality of Kokh-ota Buzruk (Buzurga). According to the materials collected by the orientalist A. Nosirov on the "Tashkent Mashaiks", the real name of Kokh-ota was Said Kamoliddin Shami. According to Muhammad Salihkhoja Tashkandi (19th century), Kokh-ota was one of the sheikhs of the generation of Khoja Ahmad Yassawi.
Jome mosque "Oltin tepa"
Uzbek craftsmen continue to amaze everyone with their construction and decoration of mosques. The Golden Hill Mosque was reconstructed in 2016. The spacious dream hall can accommodate 2300 people at the same time. The building was built in the best traditions of Uzbek architecture. It is decorated with a blue dome, and the beauty of the interior decoration of the building is amazing. The Great Hall and the courtyard become a place of refuge and harmony from the noise of the city.
Jome mosque Tura buva
Information about this complex is temporarily unavailable.
Avayhon jome mosque
Information about this complex is temporarily unavailable.
Jome mosque Kuilyuk ota
JOME MOSQUE KUILYUK OTA - built on the site of a medieval mausoleum. Initially, the mausoleum of Hafiz Kuilyuk, a descendant of Ahmad Yassawi, was built. Legend has it that he was engaged in animal husbandry, promoting honesty and kindness. The inhabitants of this region were also mainly engaged in animal husbandry, and because of the knowledge, he was considered a saint. The mausoleum was damaged during the construction of a road in 1854, and the tomb of Kuilyuk ota was moved by local residents. In 1989, at the request of the population, the mausoleum was restored and a mosque was built.
Mausoleum Kuilyuk ota
The real name of Kuilyuk Ota is Hafiz Sheikh Kuilyukiy, a descendant of the Samarkand Nogai Ota, a dynasty of sheikhs. In the fifties of the last century, the grave of Kuilyuk ota was in danger of collapse, i.e. flooding. It also required building a new bridge across the river and repairing the Ferghana road. After that, Kuilyuk ota was moved to its current location. After gaining independence, in 1994, the mausoleum was built according to a special project.
Jome mosque Siroj Salih
According to the Muslim Board of Uzbekistan, the Siroj Saliks mosque in the Karakamysh district of Tashkent was built in 1990 by Ziroshchaniy's colleague Sirojiddin Saliks, who was exiled from his country and became the object of Soviet repressions.