Saif ed-Din Bokharzi mausoleum
Khanaka where the poor and sick lived on funds bequeathed by wealthy philanthropists. Next to the revered burial place in 1358 was the upcoming mausoleum of Buyan-Kuli Khan, and at the end of the 14th century - the Mausoleum of Saifeddin Bokharzi, installed on the site of the study of the tomb.
Khodja Abdulkholik Gijduvani
The Institute of Oriental Studies of the Academy of Sciences of Uzbekistan keeps a copy of his work "Zikri vakioti kho-jayy jahon Abdulkholik Gijduvoniy", written in 1717 by an unknown author and dedicated to his biography. At the age of 9, he learned the holy book "Karan" by heart. From the age of 10 he actively participated in the dhikr of the dervishes. He learned the science of tafsir from his first teacher from Bukhara Imam Sadriddin. At the age of 22, he met Yusuf Hamadani and became his murid. He devoted himself to prayer and dedication and completed five works in his life. Of these, the book "The Status of Khoja Yusuf Hamadoni" ("The Qualities of Khoja Yusuf Hamadoni") describes the biography of his teacher and his teachings. Ahmad ibn Mawlana Jalal ad-Din Khojagi, better known by the nickname "Mahdumi Azam", commented on the four wills of Kasani A.G. in his Risalai Chakhor Kalima (Treatise on Four Words).
Khodja Mukhammad ar-Revgari
Khoja Arif Revgari ibn Ismail (1165 - 1262) - spiritual mentor - murshid, is the 11th spiritual link in the golden chain of succession of the sheikhs of the Naqshbandiyya tariqat. He was the one who again made the dhikr "explicit" throughout the "Hajeganiyya", the predecessor of the Naqshbandiyya. In the last years of his life, Revgari gave preference to reciting dhikr aloud. Having taught this to his successor Mahmoud Fagnevi, he thus wished to awaken people from the sleep of ignorance, and also to draw their attention to dhikr. Perhaps that is why he is referred to in the chain as "Pishuva-i Arifan."
Khodja Makhmud Injir Fagnavi
Mahmud Injir Fagnavi was born in the village of Fagnavi near the city of Vabkan (now Vabkent), located between Bukhara and Gijduvan (20 km from Bukhara). His grave is located in the village of Injirbag, which is fifteen kilometers from Bukhara near the city of Shafirkan. At one time, he worked as a carpenter and carpenter, was engaged in the construction trade, and built houses. Sheikh Mahmud had two successors who continued to mentor. One of them is Ali Ramitani, and the other is Amir Khurd Wabkandi, the younger brother of Amir Kulali.
Khodja Ali Ramitani
Khodja Ali Ramitani is one of the famous spiritual authorities of the Hajagan Sufi school, the greatest master of wisdom, who possessed high spiritual qualities and pronounced charisma. The people of this sheikh were nicknamed “Azizon” (“venerable sheikh”) for his popularity and holiness. Born in 1195. Lived in the village of Kurgon (now Romitan district of Bukhara region), died in 1321 in Khorezm at the age of 126. Later, the remains of the sheikh were transferred to his homeland.
Khodja Sayid Amir Kulol
The memorial complex of Khoja Sayyid Amir Kulol Bukhari is the burial place of Sayyid Amir Kulol. His name is Kalon, which means "great." He made his living with pottery. He was famous even before he became a Great Teacher. He was a famous potter of his time. Sayyid Amir Kulol was a religious leader and had over a hundred followers, including Bahauddin Muhammad Naqshbandi. He introduced Naqshbandi to the basics of Sufism, the correct reading of dhikr and the traditions of the Khojagi sect. There is also the idea that Sheikh Khoja Samosi, who realized at that time that he trusted his most precious and beloved spiritual son, introduced the teacher to Great Murid. Sayyid Amir Kulol was buried in 1370 in his native village of Suhar.
Bahauddin Naqshbandi (16th century) - 12 km from Bukhara. A unique memorial complex in the distance. The complex was built in the chest of the great Sufi teacher Bahauddin Naqshbandi. The Bahauddin Naqshbandi complex houses a museum with interesting exhibits and information about the life and work of this great man.
Ark Bukhara fortress
Ark - an ancient citadel in Bukhara in modern Uzbekistan; a monumental fortress, rising almost 20 meters above the level of the surrounding area and covering an area of about 4 hectares. The fortress is the most ancient architectural and archaeological monument of Bukhara. It is considered the most ancient part of the city with centuries-old layers of crumbling structures that formed a hill.
Mosque (1712) with an elegant columned aivan. Near the mosque there is a minaret - rebuilt in 1917 by folk master Usto Shirin Muradov. The walls of the spacious hall of the mosque are painted with large floral and geometric ornaments. The Bolo-Khauz ensemble, which has undeniable artistic value, is located opposite the Bukhara Ark fortress, on the western end of the Registan Square, which is spread out in front of the fortress. On solemn days, the emir descended from his fortress into this mosque and carpets were spread from the Ark to the mosque itself.
Chor-Bakr is really an unusual and mysterious place. Visiting Chor-Bakr you could not help but feel the breath of the world of the dead, where in the quiet of the alleys the thoughts of the frailty of life and the transience of human life unwittingly come into your head.
Sitorai Mohi Khosa
Sitorai Mohi Khosa is a palace-garden of the 3rd generation of the Mangit dynasty in Bukhara. 4 km north of Bukhara. The first buildings were built during the reign of Nasrullah and Muzaffar Khan. During the reign of Abdullah Khan, a palace and a beautiful garden were built. During the reign of Amir Alimkhan, a new palace was built. S.M.X. It covers an area of 6.7 hectares and consists of an old palace, 3 brick courtyards and many rooms. Living room "Amir Muzaffarkhan" is distinguished by a spacious high hall, balconies on both sides, European doors and windows. The room of Abdullah Khan, divided into three parts, is located opposite each other and connected by a high platform between two equally decorated halls.
Mausoleum of the Samanids
The Mausoleum of the Samanids is an ancient architectural monument located on the territory of the Bukhara City Park of Culture and Leisure, the mausoleum of the founder of the Samanid state Ismail Somoni and his descendants (approximately 864-868). The mausoleum is one of the earliest mausoleums in the history of architecture and art of Central Asia, as well as a great architectural masterpiece that preserves the traditions of ancient Sogdian architecture.
Khodja Muhammad Boboi Samosi
The memorial complex of Khoja Muhammad Boboi Samosi is the burial place of the famous Sufi disciple Khoja Ali Romitani. Khoja Samosi made an invaluable contribution to the development of Sufism by predicting the birth of a great man - Muhammad Bahauddin Naqshband. Legend has it that one day a Sufi discovery was made when he was passing by Kasri Khiduvan, Bahauddin's home village. He said that the great son of Sufism and enlightenment would be born here, and that this place would be called the village of Arifs.
Madrasah was a higher educational institution with a rich library and one of the Sufi centers of Bukhara. Functioned in the flesh before the establishment of Soviet power. Later, his hujras were used for housing. In the 1950s, part of the madrasah and its mosque were dismantled into bricks and building materials. The southern row of hujras was broken as a result of the irregularity of the site or buildings. Fragments of its northern part have survived and a pond, possibly of that period, has survived nearby.
Khoja Muhammad Porso madrasah
Muhammad ibn Mahmud Hafiziddin al-Bukhari (Khoja Muhammad Porso) (1345, Bukhara - 1419, Medina) - a representative of the Naqshbandi sect. He studied at a madrasah in Bukhara. Ob studied the Qur'an, hadith and theology. Baksauddin Nakshband accepted him as a student and gave him the nickname porso (pious). After the death of Bakshauddin, Naqshbanda led the sect along with him.
Bukhoro "Old city"
Unfortunately, information about the object is temporarily unavailable.
The cathedral mosque with the minaret has been in Bukhara since the conquest of Transoxania by the Arabs in VIII; there was a mosque at the foot of the city citadel. In the XII century, Arslan Khan conceived a grandiose reconstruction of the city: he dismantled the city palace, located on Bu-Lays street, recreated the citadel, which had turned into ruins by that time and moved the city mosque.